This is meant as a warning, or Milanovich may beat me to it, but that was selfish and just careless play by Ahmad Carroll today.

He took 2 pass interference penalties on the same drive that led to the Esks first TD...To his credit he made amends with a nice interception, but then selfishly took a stupid unnecessary roughness penalty midway through the 4th Quarter after the Argos had stopped the Esks on Second down.

Milanovich rightly took Carroll off after that and I don't recall seeing him in the Secondary after that. He actually made all his penalties playing the defensive left side and made his INT playing on the defensive right side for what that's worth, but an unnecessary roughness after the play has nothing to do with that, so that's inexcusable.

With NFL final cuts coming, the quality of player available can be so much more capable than a guy cut last week, so I think Carroll better watch his back and be on his best behaviour on and off the field or he could find himself replaced...hence why I use the term "looking out for the garbage bag"...the one that will have his belongings from his locker if it's cleaned because they've brought in someone to possibly replace him.

He has some ability, but ability without brains and teamwork will kill any team and make his services expendable imo.

I may be harsh, but I like the attitude that Milanovich is trying to instill in this roster, so I would not be surprised if Carroll is given his walking papers...no doubt the Eskimos purposefully threw towards him a lot today, so it's not as if he's scaring anybody out there also.