Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan87 View Post
    I was reading some comments over the last few days about how the Raptors defense had improved. By a score-by-score basis in this young season I suppose you could make that conclusion, but you had to keep in mind that the Raptors had played the Cleveland Cavaliers twice and they are a team that is arguably worse than the Raptors! Yes it'll probably come as a surprise to the haters that there are worse teams in the NBA than the Raptors. Anyways, what I'm saying don't conclude the Raptors' defense has improved until they actually match-up with legitimate teams like the Heat, Bulls or Celtics.

Also, I know 1/2 of you don't care if the Blue Jays and Raptors move to Wichita Falls, your feeling are well known on the subject so if you don't have anything to say besides the usual then please don't.
    The Raptors have had a soft schedule so far, haven't they? I know that they beat the Knicks but they haven't been good in a while, and as you said, they beat Cleveland twice which is no great accomplishment. The Raptors did lose to New Jersey last night and I didn't think that the Nets had been good in a while either. The true test will certainly be when they play some of the elite teams rather than the bottom-feeders that they have mostly been playing. Also, one thing about the NBA is that the good teams seem to stay on top for a long time while the lousy teams, like the Raptors, tend to be bad for a long time. At least that is my perception of that league.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    You can point to any of the big four sports leagues I think and say that there are teams that are perennial winners and perennial losers, Ravi. It isn't restricted to the NBA in my opinion.