The Texans easily handled the Bengals yesterday winning 31-10. The Texans rely on their running game and their QB Yates didn't make any mistakes. Congratulations to the people of Houston, they've been waiting patiently for many years for a playoff victory.

The Saints beat the Lions 45-28. The Lions were no match for Drew Brees and Matthew Stafford made enough mistakes to make the difference. That WR for the Lions though Calvin Johnson is really quite a talent. I don't think I've seen anyone that good since Randy Moss in his prime for Minnesota. The Lions do have a bright future.

The Steelers play the Broncos today and all I ask for is that there is no miracle for Tim Tebow. I'm sick of "Tebow this" and "Tebow that," he can't throw the ball, which actually seems to be a necessary pre-requisite for NFL QB's now.

The Giants play the Falcons and I don't have much thought about this game. The Giants have come on late in the season and Eli Manning is probably playing the best football of his career.