Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I'm glad that they made it interesting late. B.C. does seem far better right now but I don't see much room for improvement for them. They are firing nearly on all cylinders. The Argos have plenty of areas in which they need to improve and still hung around to the end which means if the improvements can happen this season and barring an upset in the West the Argos could just take the Grey Cup game (albeit still as underdogs).
    I agree with you. B.C. is a sound football team but is beatable. They also have the oldest team in the league so there is a sense of urgency for them to win this year but that also could mean that the team runs out of gas later in the season. You just never know. Back in '07 with Jarious Jackson as their starting QB for much of the season, the Lions went 14-3-1 but got knocked off by Saskatchewan in the West Final. If Calgary doesn't get knocked off in the West Semi-Final, I think that they could beat the Lions and thought that they could have last year too. If the Lions do make it to the Grey Cup, they can be beaten though they will almost certainly be the favourites.
    Last edited by ArgoRavi; 09-16-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force