Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Finally got home from the game -- whew - long trip.
    I was impressed with Argos progress in many areas. That being said, I was disppointed with the Argos emotional ebb and flow during the game, sometimes from play to play. I know it's tough playing in noisy B C PLace and tough to be compared to the veteran stability of the Lions, but I had hoped for better.
    Emptional letdowns during a game lead to a lack of concentration and intensity -- and the results were obvious seversl times during the game. Missed assignments, blown plays and bad penalties.
    The Argos have no real emotional leadership, and so must rely more on consistency and concentration. They are on the road for a while, so I hope they do better at this next week in Montreal.
    No excuses --- just play !
    One oar still in the water !

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Gap-Willie View Post
    I know it's tough playing in noisy B C PLace . . .
    I meant to post earlier on this -- the crowd was indeed quite loud at times, and the Lions do a much better job of "instructing" fans on when to make noise and when to be quiet. They seem to have a lot fewer commercials on the video board (which hangs over centre field and has a dazzling hi-def display) and they had only a few on-field contests and no on-field host equivalent to Strizzy. All in all it was a very enjoyable game experience, with comfortable seats sloped properly for football, the roof open and a blue sky above.