Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRedneck View Post
Mo Mann is in my dog house. What I have really noticed this year is that between the NFL and CFL not much difference except that the NFL recievers make the tough catches. If the ball gets to them the catch it. CFL recievers have a harder time finishing the pass off for the QB.
I don't agree with that, in the NFL they have 4 downs so they have more chances to catch the ball. We remember the catches and not the ones that slipped away. How many times do they actually use all their set of downs? ALOT.
I've seen many professionals argue that the difference between those who make it and those who don't make it to the NFL/CFL is slim. The main difference from the NFL and CFL is that in the NFL they have so many options that they pick the ones that are more physical. It's hard to find first round pick WR who is not atleast 6'2". Which is why someone like Chad Owens doesn't get his time in the NFL but manages to be a star in the CFL.

For me the clear difference between us and BC was the time the QB had in his pocket. We almost couldn't collapse their pocket at all and they killed our pocket 80% of the time. The reason why we were able to climb back into the game was because in the 2nd half our OL did a much better job. Every time the OL pushed the LBs back and Ray did a two step forward you just knew it would end up with big yards and did most of the time.

I still think though that if they gave us that disallowed TD we would still lose it just because we would probably make a field goal and Lulay would still have about 2 minutes left to make his own field goal for the win.
Overall i was happy with the come back.