Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argonaut11xx View Post
    Yes T-bone i did sign up, yes i begrudgingly agreed, but i still HATE the fact that some folks (MODS) can impose their WILL, their IDEALS, their VALUES on the masses.
    The mods job is to enforce the rules set by the owner. It's his house, his rules. If I were in your home I would abide by your rules.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The mods job is to enforce the rules set by the owner. It's his house, his rules. If I were in your home I would abide by your rules.
    OK...who is the OWNER of this site?...just curious

I am in his house, and as an ARGOFAN...i will submit to his rules , because i am a fan first and formost. But that does not mean i have to like the fact i am CENSORED (its very UN-Democratic)

Are the RULES of the forum up for debate?..or are they set in stone?...

T-Bone, if you were in my house, your opinions would be valued, accepted, appreciated, and encouraged...no matter how much they differed with mine. The fact we all think differently, is what makes a FREE society so amazing.

Sometimes people say things that may seems distasteful, or offensive..BUT..if you can open your mind enough to listen, you will make a much more accurate judgement on those same thoughts.

I would prefer no censorship, no edits, no deletions...and like i said before..if you dont like a post..retort/rebut...or just dont read it...the crazy politically correct folks want us to ONLY read/think/believe THEIR version of what is right and wrong....i prefer to come to those same judgements on my own...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    I was actually going to delete the thread because it really baffles me and honestly I just don't get it.
    My point EXACTLY....what makes you better than me?...what makes YOUR views more relevant than mine?...who made you the CENSOR of my opinions?

I enjoy your posts ArgoGabe22, i dont always agree, but you do make me think, or re-think my postions. Yet, if I post something you may not find tasteful...YOU have this god-like power to delete/censor/edit...

I have been an Argofan since 1977, i love this forum....but it really has turned into "political correctness gone mad".

Finally...i LOVE this forum..i LOVE the Argo's...just wish that ALL sides would be allowed to express their opinions equally...

Maybe one of the MOD's can explain WHY midnight is being censored?....
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    OK...who is the OWNER of this site?...just curious
    Mark Combot owns the site, but has left it up to me to run it. Everything on the back end for about 3 months now. Still learning some coding if I need to.

I am in his house, and as an ARGOFAN...i will submit to his rules , because i am a fan first and formost. But that does not mean i have to like the fact i am CENSORED (its very UN-Democratic)
    Your quoting yourself as being "Censored" But the last I see in the moderator log for you was well over a month ago. During one of many T-Bone vs the world anger attacks. (Which is why your post was deleted)

Are the RULES of the forum up for debate?..or are they set in stone?...
    Some are set in stone. Some are up for the moderator to interpret the rule. (ex, certian 'swear' words can be OK, while others are unacceptable.) All the rules can be found here: http://www.argofans.com/showthread.p...om-Forum-Rules

If you have an issue with any of the rules, you can PM myself or another moderator. We will certainly discuses it and make changes if need be

T-Bone, if you were in my house, your opinions would be valued, accepted, appreciated, and encouraged...no matter how much they differed with mine. The fact we all think differently, is what makes a FREE society so amazing.
    I agree with this, but to be the victim of countless attacks because of his views? I'm not saying T-Bone is innocence either. But people just need to let it go. Remember before you post about Rule 14.

Sometimes people say things that may seems distasteful, or offensive..BUT..if you can open your mind enough to listen, you will make a much more accurate judgement on those same thoughts.
    The mods are always open for a Private Message. Or to chat about whatever happened, explain our decision. I don't want anyone to think that once we lay the hammer down that's final. If your upset about something PM one of us. If you feel your post shouldn't have been deleted/edited. PM one of us. Communication is key with everything. To sit at home or talk with other forum members about what we did, and stew about it only makes you more upset. I hate to say it, but if anyone is angry at us, guess what, does't affect us. It only affects you. George is angry/upset at Jim, but Jim doesn't know it, so Jim can't fix it.

I would prefer no censorship, no edits, no deletions...and like i said before..if you dont like a post..retort/rebut...or just dont read it...the crazy politically correct folks want us to ONLY read/think/believe THEIR version of what is right and wrong....i prefer to come to those same judgements on my own...
    I'd prefer not to edit/delete/move anything either. But sometimes it's needed.