Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    We have to get over these ideas that Saskatchewan and Edmonton are unbeatable teams for us. One has one more win than us and the other has the same record as us. If Winnipeg had the attitude that the Argos were unbeatable because they had lost twice to us already, there is no way that they could have won last night. Next week is a new week and the Argos can absolutely beat the now-slumping Riders, especially with Ricky Ray now back at QB.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Boatman
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    We have to get over these ideas that Saskatchewan and Edmonton are unbeatable teams for us. One has one more win than us and the other has the same record as us. If Winnipeg had the attitude that the Argos were unbeatable because they had lost twice to us already, there is no way that they could have won last night. Next week is a new week and the Argos can absolutely beat the now-slumping Riders, especially with Ricky Ray now back at QB.
    I hear you. But if the Argos lose next week what spin (excuse) on yet another loss at seasons end can one use. Winnipeg is last in the league. I think any player, coach, fan will take 9 straight losses during the first half if it gets them 9 straight wins at the last half. This team is going backwards vs. the other teams. 1 win in the last 6 games = a poor team at the wrong time.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRedneck View Post
    I hear you. But if the Argos lose next week what spin (excuse) on yet another loss at seasons end can one use. Winnipeg is last in the league. I think any player, coach, fan will take 9 straight losses during the first half if it gets them 9 straight wins at the last half. This team is going backwards vs. the other teams. 1 win in the last 6 games = a poor team at the wrong time.
    The bottom line though is that it isn't too late for the Argos to turn it around. If we win in Regina next week, this board will be in ecstasy.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Your right there Ravi! I love this crazy..crazy league.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Yup. Once again they (TSN guys) worked hard to help him miss by getting the crowd to make noise and get him to be distracted. Those sponsors do not want to pay out if possible.
    Once again your conspiracy is proved untrue. During the final kick, the contestant even tried to pump up the crowd waving his arms up. It is an event for tv and it sounded dead untill they asked for some cheering. We debated last year how the payouts don't even affect the company's bottom line whatsoever. It's all in the marketing and insurance budgets.
    Last edited by ArgoZ; 10-21-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Boatman
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Yep next game is going to be different. The Argos really, really want to win this week. My blue coloured glasses are off and for the rest of the season, I am calling a spade a spade. If they lose next week I hope others also will take the glasses off. If they win good for them, but it has been pointed out that Sask is also not a good team at this point.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

I would love to take my blue-coloured sunglasses off. Unfortunately, they are permanently crazy-glued to my head. Since '71. But I hear you. As I wrote on some other post, the Offense showed signs of brilliance. But the Defense got run through. I'm hoping it is just a temporary thing (the Defensive lag).

One learns by ones mistakes. I'd rather have our team struggle into the play-offs, than breezing their way into them.

Adversity brings out the best in us.

And I still think we are going to win the Grey Cup.

Victory !

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRedneck View Post
    Yep next game is going to be different. The Argos really, really want to win this week. My blue coloured glasses are off and for the rest of the season, I am calling a spade a spade. If they lose next week I hope others also will take the glasses off. If they win good for them, but it has been pointed out that Sask is also not a good team at this point.
    Two weeks ago, a lot of people were thinking much differently about the Riders though.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    I thought I would resurrect this thread in light of the disappointing loss to Montreal on Saturday. The Argos are in somewhat of a similar situation heading into this week's game with Hamilton as they were at the time of this thread two years ago. Hopefully we will see a similar result this year.

I find many of the concerns about the defence were the same two years ago too. That defence pulled it together in time for the playoffs. Hopefully this defence can pull it together even sooner.