I for one had been on Barker about Canadian talent but for sure you have to give him the credit that is due. You play the game to win the Grey Cup and with the players he found and with some tough decisions made this group came together when it counted. I honestly didn't see a hope until we won that last game with a bunch of backups. I thought, holy crap Barker has found some serious talent. We walked into the Argo party with him and it had to be his brother. He understands that fans can be up and down and always expect more. After all we can still improve on this years regular season although in the bigger picture it doesn't matter because we are Grey Cup 2012 Champions. I'm sure although I've learned a lesson that the whole year has to play out before you can really judge your team my crazy passion will forever have me up and down during the season. Barker has done plenty and should be extended. I thought we'd compete for a Grey Cup in two or three years. Now we have to built on this fill some holes and show everyone that 2012 was just the begining.