Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
I won't be renewing my seasons next year for the first time since 2006. But I will try to make it to a few games, and hopefully the atmosphere will get better. And if you're at the dome, please cheer, because the fans this year were sometimes so quiet and lame! Haha. I swear, sometimes we would be on defence and out of 22,000 people in the dome it seemed like less than 200 people cheering in the entire stadium. That's just not enough noise. It comes too sporadically. We have a stubbornly quiet crowd. It's not just Argos games. Toronto Rock games in the past 5 years or so are also painfully quiet. As are most Raptors and Leafs games. Ditto for TFC games except for the group of crazy drunks in the endzone.
All Tdot sports are to quiet and to boring, except for TFc! I'll tell you why at TFc games 85% of the fans there are European decent, Europeans are very expressive don't care what people think! Very passionate about there sports, me being Italian am the same way. People in Toronto are to posh, and to laid back!! Come on make some ./$"; NOISE!