Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I don't want him here either, but your comments are ridiculous. No receiver that doesn't jump or reach for a ball can possibly put up the numbers he has in his career. Even in his "washed up" years in Buffalo and Cincy, he still put up pretty decent numbers. Your opinion here is purely due to the fact you don't like him and bordering on idiotic.
I might no hold Terrell superstar in his own mind Owens in as low regard as Invader does here; BUT - IMO the guy is very, very over-rated; the NFL keeps an unofficial dropped passes count, and Owens has led the entrie league in that category before; and sure he has talent and has made lots of big plays, but he is also one of those me first egomaniac types that cannot be good for team chemistry and combine that with inconsistent play and often butterfingers hands, and i don't know why any team would want this clown. Except that the NFL is set-up for a lot of super-hero worship with some media shills and gullible fans made to believe it's all about these incredible superstars, rather than a team game; and some NFL teams are stupid or desperate enough to tolerate these ego-heads on their teams - maybe they think the attention is cool. Mouth-piece, over-rated, egomaniac = no thanks.