I for one am very happy and excited by this move. Nicholson is a classy guy and no doubt a solid businessman, but the Argos needed a Keith Pelley type of character to right the ship. I believe rudge when he states that Nicholson fixed the business operations from what he took over for, as C+S did many good things, but I always felt they had way too much of a hands on approach and aside from hiring Pelley did not run the team well or make solid decisions. Rudge is great with the media, sells ideas and puts them into motion (Own the Podium was his idea and that worked out quite well, actually the whole 2010 Olympics worked out well). Rud'ge also has solid business contacts not only Nationwide but globally, also the fact that he has these "meetings" with Beeston and the Execs at MLSE, could also benefit the Argos in the long term. As for Rudge thinking that MLSe might want to buy the Argos if they become profitable, I don't see that happening, but it is in the realm of possiblities. With Beeston bringing up going with a grass field and having a Baseball specific facility, I would think it won't happen anytime soon (next 2-3 years doubtful) but I have read articles that Rogers is looking for a large scale renovation with the Skydome, and that is not for an NFL team. I think the NFL dream is being pushed aside for now. Let's be honest though the Argos only have 2 options BMO and the Dome, unless the Olympics are coming in a new stadium is more wishful thinking than an NFL team. Have to wonder though if MLSe did eventually take over the Argos, would a move to BMO be more realistic ? I'm sure MLSE could get some government money if they state that they need it to make BMO CFL ready and expand it, but it could benefit the city more...... as the Argos would pay more rent/generate more revenue for the city, plus if would allow MLSE the chance to make BMO ready/large enough for a Winter Classic and potential growing fanbase for TFC.