Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    I have no idea what a klingdon is I just know Rob Ford is part nothing but he's all a$$hole. If this buttplug was my friend I'd be calling him former friend at this point but I do have morals. Life isn't about some dirtbag mayor saving me $10 bucks on my tax bill.
    Ford fanatics can't see the forest through the trees. Saving a few tax dollars at the expense of turning thousands of tourists off who'll spent their hard earned money in another city. If I was planning a convention I'd be heading anywhere but Crack Mayor Town.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

Reminiscing about Slick Willy, and Tricky Dick, I find it amusing that apparently no one has come up with a nick-name for Rob Ford. I mean, between Letterman and Leno and the others, you'd think some one would have come up with one. So love him or hate him, we here have a chance to down in history, as the ones who came up with a cool (or uncool) nickname for Ford. Admittedly, I can't think of a good one yet, but will try.

One can always suggest names like 'Dick', or 'Slob', but to get the attention of the World, we need something special. The best I can think of is 'Munchmeister', but that's still kinda lame.

We need some good ones! Have at 'er, boys and girls!