Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
To Angelo V, that beacon of moral high ground and high culture who quotes from Bart Simpson...(talk about laughable) if you're naive enough to think that any politician at City Hall, let alone anywhere else has never gone through life possibly doing something that could define them as a "bad person", who am I stop you from being naive, but present the full story. If you're going to put down Rob Ford for possibly drinking and driving as a municipal politician, use those same standards for councillors Bailao and Ainslee who have been alleged and charged for the same action. Be careful of the witchhunt that you wish upon others for you don't know how it can come back to bite you. In other words and much eloquently put and written, "May he who is without sin, be the first to cast stones."
If you believe that Ford's criminal activity doesn't go beyond personal drug use, then you are the one being naive. Ford is a bully, plain and simple. And for any Argo fan that supports the anti-bullying campaign the team has been involved with for quite some time, and then to support Ford to call me a hypocrite is quite humourous. And as far as those other members of council that drink and drive go, they too should be banished. Sorry Dude, I've never stood up for anyone that abuses their power.