Threaded View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    For anyone's interest who wants to believe what they believe about my political background. I voted PC for years and years until my party started to lean the wrong way. Since moving west I've voted Consevative once until I realized what religious bumpkin Harper was all about and then I tossed my vote Green.
    Provincially we basically have NDP and Liberal. I'll never vote NDP so I vote Liberal. A vote for the Greens as in our last election of a few weeks back would have helped the communist NDP. My views.
    I'm basically a guy without a party. If the PC's stayed around rather than going so Conservative I'd still be a big PC supporter.

I just think Rob Ford is a joke and can't understand how this guy is mayor of the biggest city in Canada.

Midnight can you honestly say by looking at the photo that Ford isn't hopped up on drugs or booze. Look at that cartoon character. I may have been born in TO but I lived the forst 40 years of my life in Mississauga with
    the majority of that having a great major in Hazel, once she got off the bottle years ago. I don't care what Fords political affiliations are, He's a DICK!

I HATE ALL POLITITIANS!! DORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Canadian!

No shortage of boozers on both my Ukrainian and Belorussian sides. I can see a piss tank from a mile away. Ford is that! Along with a crackhead!
    Last edited by 1argoholic; 05-30-2013 at 03:25 PM.