Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan87 View Post
    Do you have anything pertinent to the game itself to comment on or are you just going on your anti-Rudge, anti-Braley tangent again?
    Yeah I am now just looking to bother a few of you guys on here who were so negative towards me on these post before. Hmmm I wonder if rudge has sold more then 10 tickets to the home opener?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Yeah I am now just looking to bother a few of you guys on here who were so negative towards me on these post before. Hmmm I wonder if rudge has sold more then 10 tickets to the home opener?
    Regardless of what you precieve of people being negetive towards you. Your not doing a great job of presenting yourself and thus you are being very negetive yourself.
    This post tells me that now your only here to troll. I have 2 things to tell you.

1. Please observe the Argofans.com Rules - http://www.argofans.com/showthread.p...om-Forum-Rules

2. Anyone who only checks argofans.com only from a cell phone network may have something to hide.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    Regardless of what you precieve of people being negetive towards you. Your not doing a great job of presenting yourself and thus you are being very negetive yourself.
    This post tells me that now your only here to troll. I have 2 things to tell you.

1. Please observe the Argofans.com Rules - http://www.argofans.com/showthread.p...om-Forum-Rules

2. Anyone who only checks argofans.com only from a cell phone network may have something to hide.
    Yeah I admit the last post was not one I really encourage people to write about but look at the other post people have wrote on me! How come when other people right negative stuff towards me you dont come out and proctect me?As far as a cell phone I don't even own a cell phone right now.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Yeah I admit the last post was not one I really encourage people to write about but look at the other post people have wrote on me! How come when other people right negative stuff towards me you dont come out and proctect me?
    Contrary to popular belief, the mods can’t stop offensive posts before they happen, nor do we read everything. Something that offends one person, could be look like a joke. We suggest that anyone who feels they’ve been wronged to click the report button so it can be reviewed by all the mods here, And yes, even sometimes we get it wrong.

As far as a cell phone I don't even own a cell phone right now.
    As for this, No really need to lie. I said cell network as you could be using a Mobile Internet Key or hub attached your your laptop. You are on the telus network as you have shared an IP address with a few people on these fourms who I know have accessed this site on their phones.