I was wondering if the Scotiacard bronze ticket deal at the box office is still in effect for this season. I know that Scotiabank is still a league sponsor for this season. I know that each team in the league had some form of ticket deal sponsor for scotiacard holders in certain sections.

I know for the Argos in the last several years, it was any bronze 200 level seat that was purchased with a Scotiacard (debit) would get you another ticket at the same price level...virtually an excellent 2 for 1 ticket deal.

Usually, news of this ticket deal is mentioned early in the season or pre-season, and then never mentioned or linked again on the Argo team website. I could understand as they don't want this to cut into season ticket or flex pack sales. I can't remember if I saw this advertised again this year on the team's website, or whether I had noticed it on the Ticats website, or whether it was for this year....(PS- must be getting old, when I'm not questioning the website, but questioning the year)...I just would like confirmation in case I drag someone whose not as big a fan as I am to a game hoping to take advantage of this deal.