The words Double Blue, and Dynasty, have not been seen together in a sentence, in quite some time.

Sure, every team would be quite thrilled, and perhaps even somewhat extremely delighted, to have a Dynasty.

And yes, a Dynasty has been difficult to establish for any team recently, but here in Toronto, it would be the answer.

My point is, that the Argos seem to have all of the pieces in place, for a long run of success.

Jim Barker (and all of the coaching/scouting staff) have shown recent success in getting great players here,

and bringing out the best in them.

But my further point, is that some of the contributors to our recent success, will always have opportunities to be lured to other teams, to enhance and expand their coaching chances. Which is fair, and fine. I'm thinking of Mike O'Shea, and Chris Jones.

Whatever they choose to do will be fine, but I invite the whole coaching/management staff to stay here for a few years, and work towards making something even more truly special and historic happen.

Again, the pieces are in place.

After a 5 year or so Dynasty run, everyone on the staff will be sought by everyone else, on teams everywhere else, for any job they want.

So I'm simply suggesting, and inviting you all to stay here for a while, and make new history.

Ka' Pla !