Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Can't blame them if they are. The Riders looked so dominant this year, how do they go from that to losing to Montreal, B.C & the Argos when those teams didn't really have their starting QB's. In some cases those teams had injuries throughout their line-up as well.

Sheets going down is a part of the reason they are struggling but can you really put the entire blame for their slide on that? Could be they just couldn't maintain their level of play & have come down to earth...you could see in some games before this slide that they were a bit fortunate to come away with victories. Still wouldn't count them out because they could very well peak at the right time & head into the playoffs with their game in gear.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordo View Post
    Can't blame them if they are. The Riders looked so dominant this year, how do they go from that to losing to Montreal, B.C & the Argos when those teams didn't really have their starting QB's. In some cases those teams had injuries throughout their line-up as well.

Sheets going down is a part of the reason they are struggling but can you really put the entire blame for their slide on that? Could be they just couldn't maintain their level of play & have come down to earth...you could see in some games before this slide that they were a bit fortunate to come away with victories. Still wouldn't count them out because they could very well peak at the right time & head into the playoffs with their game in gear.
    I agree on all your points. I don't understand why so many Rider fans are counting their team out at this point either. The Argos were 7-9 after three straight home losses, the last one to Winnipeg, a year ago and did not lose again after that. The Riders are presently 8-5 so they can certainly get this turned back around in the right direction. It is far too early to count them out yet.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    I agree on all your points. I don't understand why so many Rider fans are counting their team out at this point either. The Argos were 7-9 after three straight home losses, the last one to Winnipeg, a year ago and did not lose again after that. The Riders are presently 8-5 so they can certainly get this turned back around in the right direction. It is far too early to count them out yet.
    I guess you don't understand the Saskatchewan reasoning about the Roughriders. The highs are always over the moon and the lows are lower than whale poop. Right now the team is on a 4 game slide and there just seems to be no end in sight. Plus the injuries (but every team has injuries and they keep winning!!! Why aren't we?), getting beat by rookie QB's (it is not like we have been blown out! In the last three games we were one play away from winning or tying the game)and the haters and told ya sos are out in full force. Today on Sportscage, Pedersen was saying that during the winning streak there were crickets on the text, tweet and call-ins. Now they number in the hundreds! For what its worth, I have not counted them out, they could get hot again. We just have to quit being on dimensional.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Things getting worse!

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:

Level
    Now watch Durant run and get smoked by Bighill and knocked into last week. Actually I'd like that. Durant the second coming of Khari 'Can't Win Squat' Jones. Durant has receivers that make him look ok.

Go Lions Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:

Level
    Now watch Durant run and get smoked by Bighill and knocked into last week. Actually I'd like that. Durant the second coming of Khari 'Can't Win Squat' Jones. Durant has receivers that make him look ok.

The Blue Sky is clouding over and creating a fog over Rider Nation after manure has been spread over the fields. Basically it's worse than fungas on the wheat crops.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post

The Blue Sky is clouding over and creating a fog over Rider Nation after manure has been spread over the fields. Basically it's worse than fungas on the wheat crops.
    well so much for that. a little adversity goes a long way. did you already forget what the argos went through last year at this time?
    Grey cup 106. Newer and bluer meanies