Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
For me the BMO Field location is one of the worst possibilities as I'm coming from the North end of Toronto. I probably wouldn't renew my Seasons Tickets if they go to BMO Field. It's just a terrible location for me personally. The funny thing is that 'it's so close, yet so far' from the current location at the Rogers Centre.
That's kind of funny you should say that because there are a lot of Toronto FC fans who said they wouldn't renew their season's tickets if the Argos came to BMO. I was watching the TFC/Montreal game yesterday and there was a banner hanging on the lowest rail of the south stands almost behind the net which said "No Argos at BMO". Apparently many believe the Argos would ruin the grass, plus most don't want to see American football field markings (either fresh or covered up which you can never do 100%) on the field when they're trying to watch TFC play. So looks like the biggest pushback regarding the Argos at BMO will be TFC fans, however if MLSE buys the Argos, which would be the best thing for the Argos in my opinion, then it's a foregone conclusion that the Argos would move into a rebuilt BMO.