Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
mac_davy you said it all man. I have no use for my Toronto Argonauts playing in that stadium however. Only in TO would fans of an upstart team hate fans of the oldest Pro team in North America for no reason at all. I really hope that we go in a different direction and have our own sweet little stadium.
Its just angers me to see how much disrespect the Argos get, not only from your own media, but then these FC fans, I just don't get the divisions in your city. Out here in Vancouver my Lions and the Caps use they the same facility, the sport hall of fame and the concourse is loaded with many tributes to Lions and Caps players from the past it make the stadium feel alive and rich in history, our neighbours to the south in Seattle have the same set up with the Sounders and Seahawks, never once did I hear a Seahawks fan whine when the MLS moved in to Qwest field, only in Toronto do I see just garbage and selfishness from fans of other sports in there own city, and your media. When I read Dan Bilicki blog on grey cup this morning my jaw dropped, isn't the Sun supposed consider its self to be premier Toronto paper, and to allow that drivel to be posted just show how amateurish it is.