View Poll Results: Where should the new Argonauts Stadium be located?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Richmond Hill

3 5.26%
  • Markham

3 5.26%
  • Vaughan

7 12.28%
  • Woodbine Racetrack

4 7.02%
  • York University

2 3.51%
  • Downsview

13 22.81%
  • BMO Field

19 33.33%
  • Other

6 10.53%

Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    maybe i'm crazy, but i think that the deal is all but done at this point.

(we all have gone through this same discussion enough times that i hope that it is anyway...)

i dreamt of a IGF Stadium type home for the Argos being built in a Toronto area with easy highway access and tons of room for parking (like Downsview Park)... but at this time money, politics and circumstances are all pointing in one direction.

imo, all discussion and explorations of building a facility from scratch somewhere in the 905 area was designed to elicit a particular response from an entity that would very much not like for that to happen... and it appears to have been a successful gambit since the Pres and CEO of that company has been making publicly quoted statements about a possible future with the Argos...

i think it's done and that it'll be official in the off-season (after the Argos become back to back champs of course)

EDIT: so anyway, i didn't vote because i wanted a big, shiny new stadium but i think we're getting a lightly used, newly expanded and dolled-up stadium.
    Last edited by bluto; 10-28-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    #MAKEARGONAUTSGREATAGAIN