Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
Longtime Argo fan who grew up in Burlington.My wife and daughter are TiCat fans, it's a fun rivalry.
We went to our first game at Tim Horton’s Field for the eastern final.One word “WOW”.
The stadium is great.Great views, amazing atmosphere, very loud.You know you’re in the Ticats stadium, and the fans have taken a ‘This is our house’ attitude that will make it difficult for all visiting teams.
From an Argo fan perspective…only envy.IMO they are dead in the water if they don’t secure a new venue to play.Their own stadium to duplicate what the Ticats have would be great, but I agree it’s a fantasy.So the next best thing would be BMO.Even though we would still be tenants, it would provide a fresh new experience for Argo games to build on.

I guess we can only sit and wait.
Same as my situation, we are a football divided family, wife and 11 year son Ticat fans, 9 year old son and myself Argonaut fans and we have fun with it all season. As mentioned in another thread just purchased Ticat seasons as we are moving west from Burlington. Tim Horton Field is a great football experience, hopefully a change in venue does the same for the Argonauts, they deserve better and so do the fans!!