Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If you ask me flutie02 crushed his credibility
    I did not pull the TFC comment about being down to 200 season ticket holders out of thin air, that quote was from the CFO Leiweke himself
    http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?...80ALNQDKIUG97F

As Far as the Raptors go, I go to over 25 Raptors game a year, I will start posting photos if that what it takes. The ACC seats over 19,000 and they claim an average of 16,000 and change on their own site. They got 54,000 watching their season opener and their TV ratings suck. The Raptors get why more media coverage then they deserve for their small fan base, that's is what I am commenting on

Banned
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flutie02 View Post
    I did not pull the TFC comment about being down to 200 season ticket holders out of thin air, that quote was from the CFO Leiweke himself
    http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?...80ALNQDKIUG97F
    Yes but your bias lead you to belive that TFC only has 200 season ticket holders total left instead of reading the quote again and coming to the realization that most did that, that can't be right.

Its once-loyal fan base of ‘Red Army’ season ticketholders has dropped to 200 from 800 in recent years, Leiweke said.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes but your bias lead you to belive that TFC only has 200 season ticket holders total left instead of reading the quote again and coming to the realization that most did that, that can't be right.
    I interpreted Leiweke's statement to mean that a specific group of fans known as Red Army had dropped from 800 to 200. I inferred that Red Army is just one of many fan "tribes" the team has and caters to. Red Patch Boys being another, and I assumed there were several of these groups (as well as "unaffiliated" season-ticket holders), but only Red Army had shown such a drop. T-Bone, is that correct?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    I didn't realize you were such a big Raptors fan! Sure wouldn't know it the negative way you talk about basketball. You claim to attended well over half their home games. I only made about 10 last year, as I can only make Weekend games. It is strange we see different things. The only explanation is that I must have went to the 10 most popular games and you hit the lowest 25+ ones.
    I'm not a big Raptors fan, I go due to work. Like a lot of other company's. we have a Box at the ACC for the Leafs, we as a company are forced ( for a lack of a better word) to pay for that box for Raptors game as well. We have a tough time filling the box, as 90% percent of our customers/business partners want to go to Leaf games and when we offer up the Raptors, most say no, or go to 1 game, therefore we give the box out to charity groups, and someone from the company must go and play host and that is why, I'm down at a lot of Raptor games and this is also why I know the Raptors struggle and if not for being owned by MLSE I believe just like Vancouver, the NBA would have vacated T.O years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    Well almost all of the Argonauts fans that I know are well under 50, myself included.
    Things like this is why I get so defensive about the Argos. Lang states that the Argos are all but ignored in the GTA and the TV ratings are nationally. Yet the Radio voice of the Argos (mike Hogen) who works of course for the other all sports channel posted the TV ratings for the Argos locally and give them a, 1.6 share in the GTA, that put the Argos only behind the national news for most watched TV show in the GTA

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flutie02 View Post
    I'm not a big Raptors fan, I go due to work. Like a lot of other company's. we have a Box at the ACC for the Leafs, we as a company are forced ( for a lack of a better word) to pay for that box for Raptors game as well. We have a tough time filling the box, as 90% percent of our customers/business partners want to go to Leaf games and when we offer up the Raptors, most say no, or go to 1 game, therefore we give the box out to charity groups, and someone from the company must go and play host and that is why, I'm down at a lot of Raptor games and this is also why I know the Raptors struggle and if not for being owned by MLSE I believe just like Vancouver, the NBA would have vacated T.O years ago
    Well jeez, why didn't you just say so? Hey, if your desperate for fans, can you host my family for this weekends game against Utah? I only need 4 tix.