Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level

Criminal violence and doping in the cfl

One of my professors interviews CFL players (likely argos due to location, but also possibly visiting teams) for research relating to crime in sport.
    No players admit to using steroids, every player ways that they know of players who do (some recommend more than half and up to 86% use steroids). They do all however admit doping. 59/59 players admitted to doping in some way (likely hgh that cant be caught or blood doping).

Aside from the surprising amount of doping I was amazed to learn a large amount of players have been told by coaches to injure opposing stars. One case involved a player breakian opposing qb's finger in a scrum but he couldn't be identified because of the pile of people. I wonder if anyone remembers a qb's finger getting broken in a scrum?

anyways some surprising and disturbing figures I thought I would share.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    The CFL's drug testing which includes testing for HGH should be fully in effect by now, shouldn't it? I don't recall anyone being punished yet although IIRC players only get a warning for a first offence.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force