Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I think this whole superstition of not touching the division trophy is pretty lame. The Argos celebrated in Montreal and won the GC the following week so there is no curse or trends of touching and not winning.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by VANRIDERFAN View Post
    We will see, could this rival 1989? I hope so!
    It would be great to see a game like that. I think that we pretty much have to throw out the two regular season games that these two teams played way back in July as the Ticats are a very different team now. Henry was on fire today so we will if he can duplicate that before the Rider faithful who hate him so much next week.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    I think this whole superstition of not touching the division trophy is pretty lame. The Argos celebrated in Montreal and won the GC the following week so there is no curse or trends of touching and not winning.
    Yeah, I thought that the Riders were behaving ridiculously there. Touching or not touching that trophy isn't going to have anything to do with what happens next week. Even though i was depressed as hell at the end of today's game, I did appreciate that the Ticats didn't fall for this foolish superstition which has no basis in reality anyway.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Boatman
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Calgary did not come to play today. The excessive amount of turnovers did not help. Riders wanted it more and it showed in their game. I guess in the end it's good for the league not to have the same teams in the Grey Cup every year, however that's small consolation to Argo/Stamps fans.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Hopefully a good Grey cup next week, weather will be a huge advantage for the Riders!!

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Hamilton will be in real tough especially with the way Grey Cup was taken hostage by Dash Tours. So many Grey Cup regulars have bailed this year. It'll be very heavy on Green and White in the crowd. Hamilton can only win if they have a strong start and totally shut the fans up. Rider fans live and die with every play. If you notice when the visiting team has a great play the huge Rider crowd goes dead quiet. Hamilton win if they can keep the crowd out of it. Never thought I'd say this but Go Cats Go!!!
    I do like the few really nice Rider fans I've met but they are few and far between now.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Yeah, I thought that the Riders were behaving ridiculously there. Touching or not touching that trophy isn't going to have anything to do with what happens next week. Even though i was depressed as hell at the end of today's game, I did appreciate that the Ticats didn't fall for this foolish superstition which has no basis in reality anyway.
    The Als in 2008 fell for that superstition by not touching the EF trophy but did grab it the next 2 years.
    Grey cup 106. Newer and bluer meanies

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Hamilton will be in real tough especially with the way Grey Cup was taken hostage by Dash Tours. So many Grey Cup regulars have bailed this year. It'll be very heavy on Green and White in the crowd. Hamilton can only win if they have a strong start and totally shut the fans up. Rider fans live and die with every play. If you notice when the visiting team has a great play the huge Rider crowd goes dead quiet. Hamilton win if they can keep the crowd out of it. Never thought I'd say this but Go Cats Go!!!
    I do like the few really nice Rider fans I've met but they are few and far between now.
    It's going to feel like 2009-10 again in the stands. Cats might want to wait another year and win it in nice cozy bc place
    Grey cup 106. Newer and bluer meanies