For the record, If I had a second chance and not stupidly acted on impulse, I would have done the smart thing and just avoided him altogether. I basically added to what he was seeking to gain--attention. I was pissed that he decided to put himself in the spotlight and take away from what was going on on the field. And admittedly, I was in a foul mood due to the result of the game.

I don't think what I did was over the top as some are pouring on here, but I shouldn't have stooped to that level. It's not the first time I've heckled him (I have booed him at OVFL games as I sat right behind him) and likely won't be the last, but for the first time, there was anger in my words.

I also agree with those that say if he really wanted to attend, he should have rented a box, or a hotel room with a view (although that probably would have added tons of speculation).

As for what is on the TV clips, again I was there. He came out from Gate 11 where 90% of the people exiting were from the Hammer, and they were all laughing really hard as they were chanting his name. He was only there for about a minute or so, as his security and police quickly got him into his Escalade waiting for him about 50 meters from the gate. If they weren't doing it sarcastically, I'm pretty sure at least 1 person would have confronted me. None did.