Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    That is exactly how it was sent. It must mean which team do you like? Not sure what the poll was used for. Perhaps it's just a part of a bigger poll to see what Canadians are up to. My friend had sent the link as a CFL fan but he couldn't tell me much about the actual poll because he works in a different department of Ipsos for lack of a better word.

If I'm asked if I follow the CFL I'd obviously answer yes and that I follow The Toronto Argonauts in particular.

This poll tells me that although we don't get huge crowds that the Argos are watched and followed by more people than what you'd expect.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    That is exactly how it was sent. It must mean which team do you like? Not sure what the poll was used for. Perhaps it's just a part of a bigger poll to see what Canadians are up to. My friend had sent the link as a CFL fan but he couldn't tell me much about the actual poll because he works in a different department of Ipsos for lack of a better word.

If I'm asked if I follow the CFL I'd obviously answer yes and that I follow The Toronto Argonauts in particular.

This poll tells me that although we don't get huge crowds that the Argos are watched and followed by more people than what you'd expect.
    So this is the breakdown of people who answered Yes to if you follow the CFL?