Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Downtownfan View Post
    Worse is Cathal Kelly's fantasy piece in the Star about Jon Bon Jovi buying and bringing the Bills to Toronto. Pathetic and laughable, but front page on Grey Cup Sunday. The Star has fallen so far. The haters will all be pushing up daisies and the Argos will still be here.
    Have to admit, it's why I logged on after hearing this quickly mentioned by Suneel Joshi on CTV Toronto sports. He mentioned it after showing the Grey Cup highlights and some interviews. Odd timing for sure, but no surprise from the Star...my favourite newspaper. And Cathal Kelly, hmmm, isn't he the beat writer for Toronto FC. I've honestly never heard this guy talk or write about any form of North American Gridiron Football, just about about Association Football. (Soccer) All of a sudden he's become an authority.

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    He's no "authority" on soccer either

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    more useless garbage from dan balicky, Nov 28th edition. I am copying and posting it here just so he doesn't get the hits on his blog as follows:.......................................... .. " I may not be American, but that won’t stop me from sitting back and relaxing while watching today’s somewhat decent slate of Turkey day games. In the spirit of things, I figured I’d list just of few of the things in sports that I’m thankful for:
    -First off, the fact that CFL fans will over-react to just about anything negative written about their proud league. Reading the comment of my past posts brings a smile to my face, knowing that people care so much about something that’s not very big.
    -The fact that nobody has tweeted at me the fact that the Grey Cup had 4.5 million people watch it. The fact that it was that many people watched such a lousy game of football proves that there is quite the loyal audience for Canada’s game.
    -That the Bills didn’t give away any freebies for Sunday’s game in Toronto. With 40,000 fans expected, that’s nearly 10,000 more than the East Division final between the Argos and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Further proof that T.O. cares more about the NFL than the CFL."

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    more useless garbage from dan balicky, Nov 28th edition. I am copying and posting it here just so he doesn't get the hits on his blog as follows:.......................................... .. " I may not be American, but that won’t stop me from sitting back and relaxing while watching today’s somewhat decent slate of Turkey day games. In the spirit of things, I figured I’d list just of few of the things in sports that I’m thankful for:
    -First off, the fact that CFL fans will over-react to just about anything negative written about their proud league. Reading the comment of my past posts brings a smile to my face, knowing that people care so much about something that’s not very big.
    -The fact that nobody has tweeted at me the fact that the Grey Cup had 4.5 million people watch it. The fact that it was that many people watched such a lousy game of football proves that there is quite the loyal audience for Canada’s game.
    -That the Bills didn’t give away any freebies for Sunday’s game in Toronto. With 40,000 fans expected, that’s nearly 10,000 more than the East Division final between the Argos and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Further proof that T.O. cares more about the NFL than the CFL."
    He seriously thinks that the Bills haven't given away any freebies?! Where is the "laughing out loud" icon when you need it? His math is off too.
    Last edited by ArgoRavi; 11-29-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    I can't believe Bilicki is beating his chest over the fact that the Bills only got 40000 for that game...lol. What he doesn't get is the Bills are in this deal to expand their regional fan base much like the Seahawks are doing in Vancouver. I don't recommend him holding his breath for an NFL team anytime soon.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Just another one of those " I don't understand the CFL therefor I must bash it" crowd. Arrogant and have no real knowledge.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    The official EDF attendance was only 4,582 under 40,000, but to this Ballicky dweeb that's "nearly 10,000 more" for the Bills? He obviously isn't very bright, is only semi-literate and not worth wasting our bandwidth over.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    The official EDF attendance was only 4,582 under 40,000, but to this Ballicky dweeb that's "nearly 10,000 more" for the Bills? He obviously isn't very bright, is only semi-literate and not worth wasting our bandwidth over.
    sorry for posting. I don't mean to be harping over the negative. I just thought it may be relevant to post as we all know the sports culture in TO and it may be worthwhile to keep updated on what the local peanut gallery is saying in our constant uphill battle with these morons. I will say something though. He seems to be a bit obsessed with the local CFL fanbase mentioning us head on in 2 blogs. Seems the ones ripping him a new one in his comment section is getting to him although he brushes it off by saying we put a smile on his face. Suuuure we do. Good work boy and girls, stay the course.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    He's just a troll who writes these kind of articles to gain attention. Problem is if you ignore him, he'll then say how no one cares about the CFL/Argos. If you do reply he'll write how annoying CFL fans are and so on.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.