I believe Leiweke said he wanted the Argos to play the day after a TFC game, to give the grass the maximum amount of time before the next TFC game. He also proposed a hybrid natural grass playing surface. But that was before the principals of MLSE purchased the Argos. I don't see TSN/MLSE screwing over the Argos to ensure TFC isn't inconvenienced in any way. The Argos have the potential to become way bigger and more valuable than a MLS team. I'll bet they work out a schedule which is beneficial for both teams.

So fans, don't worry, be happy, the important thing is to buy your season tickets early to get the best selection. Considering the limited supply I'm predicting Argo tickets will be a hot commodity by the summer. CFL football on natural grass, you got to be there!

One idea is to make the Argos "Canada's team" and "North America's team" by featuring the Argos with consistent Saturday/Sunday 4:00 pm start times, home and away. They could also be highlighted on a ESPN2 "CFL Game of the Week" through the summer. Due to the greater international exposure, the Argos could become a prime destination for top U.S. prospects who know they can defect to the NFL after one season. Having a strong vibrant franchise in Toronto would benefit the entire league. MLSE, TSN, Bell & the CFL can make it happen!