well, you've done it.

you've actually made a thread more pointless than the ones you started all of that stadium-location debate pissing matches in back when you joined here at the end of the season.

what is it with you and debating issues where the outcome is already decided?

we have a 25k (ish) stadium which will soon get rubber stamped. talking about how many seats you'd like is moot.

i thought back then that you were an MLS troll trying to sow dissention but have since reconsidered my standpoint. i now think that you're an Argo fan that has no idea how you're making Argo fans look in front of our soon-to-be new owner and the co-tenants who want no part of us being in "their" house.

the cat is already out of the bag.

the horse has left the barn.

you missed the bus.

please, quit giving people who don't like us and want to play us off as something other than what we are (which is a great sporting club with an enviable history and a following larger than any soccer team on this continent) ammunition to show us as clueless ingrates. please.

i'd have IGF 2.0 in Downsview if i could... but since we aren't, it's pointless to wish and hope for something else. we are getting an outdoor, roofed stadium where we ought to get more favorable dates and more parking. PW13 is right, looking gift horse in the mouth is always a bad thing to do.