Results 2,181 to 2,195 of 2195
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Funny coming from someone that pretty much calls everything they don't like "crap." Maybe you didn't breastfeed until you were 10 or get a shiny new Civic when you turned 16 but you sure come off as an old judgmental brat. Enjoy your Ontario craft beer tonight. Happy New Year!
    Why must you always take issue with people on an Argos forum not liking TFC? I would really love to know if you take the same approach defending the Argos on TFC forums. If so, cool. If not, you really shouldn't do it here.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Who cares at this point what TFC fans think or say ? We're moving into BMO, it's a done deal, nothing is going to stop it now. I still maintain that the fear TFC fans are exhibiting, stem from the idea that if the Argonauts can regain some ground and grow in popularity, TFC will become an afterthought in their own home.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    Who cares at this point what TFC fans think or say ? We're moving into BMO, it's a done deal, nothing is going to stop it now. I still maintain that the fear TFC fans are exhibiting, stem from the idea that if the Argonauts can regain some ground and grow in popularity, TFC will become an afterthought in their own home.
    Yes, ignore the juvenile exchanges, purchase season tickets, support the team and everything will be fine, in fact I hope TFC fans do the same as well.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    Some poll results from Forum/Toronto Star that I have posted in another thread lead me to believe that you are on the mark with your thoughts above.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Why must you always take issue with people on an Argos forum not liking TFC?
    I wasn't taking issue with with 1argoholic not liking TFC.

I would really love to know if you take the same approach defending the Argos on TFC forums. If so, cool. If not, you really shouldn't do it here.
    You've been provided with links in the past, you should know the answer by now. I've seen plenty of stupid comments from both sides of the fence. How many times have you asked pretty much this same question now?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I wasn't taking issue with with 1argoholic not liking TFC.

You've been provided with links in the past, you should know the answer by now. I've seen plenty of stupid comments from both sides of the fence. How many times have you asked pretty much this same question now?
    Forget links. I have no interest whatsoever to go on a TFC forum. You tell me. Do you call out TFC fans that bad mouth the Argos as often as you call out Argo fans (specifically 1Argoholic whom you obviously dislike)? I will take your word for it if you tell me you do call them out as often as you do the Argo fans. If not, as I said, you really should stop doing it here.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    It seems if you support the Argonauts to much they ban you pretty quickly on the red patch boys forum.

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Forget links. I have no interest whatsoever to go on a TFC forum. You tell me. Do you call out TFC fans that bad mouth the Argos as often as you call out Argo fans (specifically 1Argoholic whom you obviously dislike)? I will take your word for it if you tell me you do call them out as often as you do the Argo fans. If not, as I said, you really should stop doing it here.
    I already told you I wasn't taking issue with with 1argoholic not liking TFC and you obviously haven't taken my word for it. You're trying to make this into a TFC vs. Argos issue when it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    It seems if you support the Argonauts to much they ban you pretty quickly on the red patch boys forum.
    I'm not a member of the Red Patch Boys and you don't have to be to post on their forums. I've posted Argos related stuff and have not been banned.

EDIT: On a note more relevant to the thread:

Last edited by T-Bone; 01-04-2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added Tweet

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I'm not a member of the Red Patch Boys and you don't have to be to post on their forums. I've posted Argos related stuff and have not been banned.
    I never said that you had to be. I've seen many posters banned after being to pro Argonauts.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    This picture says it all. Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well this is worth ONE...

http://redpatchboys.ca/about/history/ DORKFEST!!!!!!!

I'm officially done talking about losers who look afraid of their own shadows while acting all cocky and tough when yapping about The Toronto Argonauts. Look out Argo fans because when push comes to shove they'll hit you with their wee scarves.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    This picture says it all. Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well this is worth ONE...

http://redpatchboys.ca/about/history/ DORKFEST!!!!!!!

I'm officially done talking about losers who look afraid of their own shadows while acting all cocky and tough when yapping about The Toronto Argonauts. Look out Argo fans because when push comes to shove they'll hit you with their wee scarves.
    That is a fascinating history. They don't even have a decade yet.... I still cannot see MLS every competing with the European Leagues. They will always be way down the list of getting the best players in the world. If I was an elite soccer player I would never want to play in MLS. Oh well, its great that people have a team for their soccer fix and I wish them all the best. I see no reason to feud with them as the haters are a small small minority.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Can we set up a sticky thread for TFC-bashing for those who insist on doing that, and get this one back to its original purpose, to discuss Argos at BMO? Or maybe close this thread and create one for stadium updates, etc.?

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Can we set up a sticky thread for TFC-bashing for those who insist on doing that, and get this one back to its original purpose, to discuss Argos at BMO? Or maybe close this thread and create one for stadium updates, etc.?
    Yeah I would encourage Argo fans on here to just lay low for now with regards to bashing tfc. We don't need to discourage people away from the Argos organization as much as our previous owner did before us. We need to come together young and old to make the Argos a solid organization from the ground up. As long as the new owners can do there part I am sure we can be on our way to that goal. As soon as we can build up that small fan base we have now then later on we could start up the bashing of tfc and start making our own rules with regards to bmo field.

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    This thread does seem to have run its course. Future venue-related discussions are welcome, but they will have little to do with the theoretical concerns (and griping) expressed here.

Don
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    To this I say: if a certain part of the Toronto FC fanbase wishes to be dicks about this then I say let them, but let's not allow anybody to claim that Argo fans were dicks about this at the same time. Let them wear the egg.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022