Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    I agree but IMO not a lot of Argonauts fans hate TFC or their fans. Personally I find soccer incredibly boring but I've never hated TFC or their fans.
    Many posters here reflect back to a situation a few years ago in which there was a TFC game at 1, and an Argo game at 4 or 7pm? On a Saturday.

One person we all know, at the time had seasons for both teams, and is just loves the Toronto part of any sports team. Went to the TFC game in his Argo gear because he didn't have the time or the space to bring his TFC stuff with him. He was assaulted, beer thrown at him, and forced out of sections by the hooligans there. I know not all TFC fans are like that, But it paints a pretty sad picture of a fanbase that has even posted on public forums their "plans" on what they will do to Argo fans entering "their" stadium should the Argos actually move there

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    Many posters here reflect back to a situation a few years ago in which there was a TFC game at 1, and an Argo game at 4 or 7pm? On a Saturday.

One person we all know, at the time had seasons for both teams, and is just loves the Toronto part of any sports team. Went to the TFC game in his Argo gear because he didn't have the time or the space to bring his TFC stuff with him. He was assaulted, beer thrown at him, and forced out of sections by the hooligans there. I know not all TFC fans are like that, But it paints a pretty sad picture of a fanbase that has even posted on public forums their "plans" on what they will do to Argo fans entering "their" stadium should the Argos actually move there

I think it might be kinda fun to go to a TFC game, wearing Argo gear, with a few big Argo fans as company, and stomp the $h*t out of any so called soccer hooligans (read pansies) who would object to Argo fan presence. Sign me up if this venture could be planned. ;o)

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    .....He was assaulted, beer thrown at him, and forced out of sections by the hooligans there. I know not all TFC fans are like that, But it paints a pretty sad picture of a fanbase that has even posted on public forums their "plans" on what they will do to Argo fans entering "their" stadium should the Argos actually move there
    I dont think us Argofans would have much of a problem if we were accosted by a bunch of soccer fans.....it would play out like this im sure...

"Argofan throws a punch, TFC fan throws a yellow card, Argofans knocks out TFC fan, TFC fan throws a red card as he falls to the pavement...repeat."

(oh and nobody in double blue gets invited for Tea and Scones after the game)

hehehe
    Last edited by argonaut11xx; 12-07-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Hey argonaut11xx I think it would go more like this. Drunk Argo Fan throws an amazing punch but misses wildly, TFC fan falls like he's been shot by a high powered rifle and rolls around crying holding his leg. haha.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Hey argonaut11xx I think it would go more like this. Drunk Argo Fan throws an amazing punch but misses wildly, TFC fan falls like he's been shot by a high powered rifle and rolls around crying holding his leg. haha.
    Not quite right. Argo fan just glances in his direction, then he falls down as if he were shot, rolling around crying and holding his leg until someone come out and washes his face with a wet sponge, at which time he is miraculously cured.