Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    It would be interesting to know how Braley is the problem. Do you think he may be requiring the existence of the
    Argos in the future in order for the contract to be finalized.... Somehow?
    I am very skeptical of MLSE ownership , give a hypothetical situation where in 5 years the Bills owner has passed and they are more than willing to sell the team to MLSE. Of course the Argos are an irritant so could easily be closed down in order to bring the team eventually to TO. A 9 team league down to 8 ..... easy smeazee.

Mmmmm..... 15-20 million. If we all buy enough lotto max tickets we could purchase for 15 and still have 30 for operating expenses ....... Of course we would have to get a stadium location first.

Can we request certain items for the tailgate?
    Don't know what "Braley is the problem" ment was just told he was the problem. And that YES MLSE will be the owners and BMO is the location 2015. Just passing on what I got using a few investigative techniques I have learned.

And yes if I am wrong you will have drink and food choices. Laker or Laker Lite for drinks, and food will also be 2 choices... Eat it or don't eat it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRedneck View Post
    Don't know what "Braley is the problem" ment was just told he was the problem. And that YES MLSE will be the owners and BMO is the location 2015. Just passing on what I got using a few investigative techniques I have learned.
    Media reports said this week that "Braley is the problem" in that he wants $20 million for the Argos which is a figure that MLSE is balking at.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Boatman
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Media reports said this week that "Braley is the problem" in that he wants $20 million for the Argos which is a figure that MLSE is balking at.
    Ricky Ray is worth a Million but it's the CFL and the Argos, can't justify it or will he get it (Braley that is).

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRedneck View Post

And yes if I am wrong you will have drink and food choices. Laker or Laker Lite for drinks, and food will also be 2 choices... Eat it or don't eat it.
    Ok everybody start getting ready for the biggest Tail Gate of the year. I'm sure Argoredneck will being setting that up. lol