I, for one, welcome the new change. My only concern is my seasons skyrocketing in price. That will be a while though. I take the GO train from the Beach, so its really only one additional stop for me. The walk from the station to the field is 5-7 minutes. There are a few bars nearby in Liberty Village that seem to suit the TFC crowd. We'll make do. I do fully believe that the Province will eventually permit some controlled tailgating as an experiement. It will likely come during the next provincial election (not the upcoming one). There have already been some options tabled. BMO always has the right to refuse entrance to an event, so fans need to self-govern themselves accordingly. We're not the US, and our fans are tamer when it comes to pre-game boozing. It simply doesn't start at 12-18 hours pre-game here.

I also like the hybrid grass idea. If it works at Wembly, it will be hard for TFC fans to argue that one last point they had about sharing the field.

The drawback I haven't seen adressed it that it still looks 100% like a TFC property. I don't see and blue seating, or blue markings in the drawings. Will we feel like tenants in our own home? Time will tell.