Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2195
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Hahahaha, these red patch girls are clearly delusional losers to say he least. just checked em out after reading neelys post. They are so pissed that double blue will be raining down on BMO in a few days they are trying to cope by rehashing that it will be good because this is all preparation for the long awaited NFL team to arrive. haahahahahaha

And they are stalking poor mulder on the internet. lollllllll. dude, why do u hang out with those stiffs? one guy is claiming that a dozen people showed up for the argos GC parade and that they will be shutting down schools if TFC wins a MLS Bowl or whatever the f@ck its called. haha

I know my daughter gets a day off school if TFC win the 88th most important championship in soccer.

Its awesome how people get when their backs are against the wall.
    Glad to know Larry and the boys are all preppin for our new NFL team. finally a new tenant for Lamport stadium.

Argos are in, Rogers road block will fold faster than Chivas Usa

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    And bringing it here does what for this forum?
    just a little reminder to the Argo faithful of how pathetic humanity can be. hug your children a little tighter tonight people

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    just a little reminder to the Argo faithful of how pathetic humanity can be. hug your children a little tighter tonight people
    OMG aren't we taking this a little too far?

I have seen many people on this site talk trash about TFC.
    I have seen many people on this site hoping TFC folds.
    I have seen many people on this site making up shit about TFC, usually along the lines of "nobody cares about TFC".

How is this any different than what was posted from RPB?

We're going to win the war, fellas, it's time to take a deep breath and relax. We're going into BMO. TFC and Argos are going to be sharing a stadium.

It's probably gonna take a while, but Argos fans and TFC fans will have to learn to live with one another. The two teams have a common cause together. Neither of them belong to the Big 4 North American sports, so neither of them get a fair shake in the media sports coverage. Over time, maybe the image of the scrappy little leagues that play out of BMO can bust that Big 4 media bias, and they'll both start getting more respect.
    Last edited by Rich; 04-30-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Rich makes a good point, despite his unconventional interpretation of the word "many".

TFC fans and Argo fans will soon be roommates and need to be friendly. We're the big brother in this relationship, despite our late arrival to BMO field, and should show appropriate maturity.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I have seen many people on this site making up shit about TFC, usually along the lines of "nobody cares about TFC".

We're going to win the war, fellas, it's time to take a deep breath and relax. We're going into BMO. TFC and Argos are going to be sharing a stadium.

It's probably gonna take a while, but Argos fans and TFC fans will have to learn to live with one another. The two teams have a common cause together. Neither of them belong to the Big 4 North American sports, so neither of them get a fair shake in the media sports coverage. Over time, maybe the image of the scrappy little leagues that play out of BMO can bust that Big 4 media bias, and they'll both start getting more respect.
    oh relax brother. you certainly did not grasp the spirit of my post. Argo fans won't have to deal with TFC fans for long. The MLS is a Ponzi Scheme and will implode very soon.

my brothers wear blue

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

To be fair, their opinions are on a level of ignorance far surpassing ours on our worst days and if you read LLB997 post in your head as someone laughing while saying it, it's pretty hilarious. I lost it while reading it, personally. Until the BMO move is a done deal and generally a success, nothing is set in stone. I don't feel like we're winning the war just yet, so the comedic relief I found comforting in this time of great uncertainty.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Instead of singing "we're going to Wembley!", can we sing "we're going to BMO!"?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    Instead of singing "we're going to Wembley!", can we sing "we're going to BMO!"?
    I refuse to get optimistic about the deal getting done. For some reason I can see the Argos getting kicked out of RC by Rogers & then held out of BMO, once again, by Rogers.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Nothing is done yet so there's squat to be excited about.I have similar feeling as to Gils. Rogers are still A Holes!!

I'm with LLB997. Just because I HATE soccer doesn't mean I care if Toronto has a team. Good for them. I'll never watch or go to a game. Even if it was Manchester United playing Manchester at BMO. I don't like soccer or it's fans. This league doesn't have the staying power. TFC will wear thin when it continues to play like MLSE owned teams, lose year in and year out.

Have to admit that I'm not as proud of my birthplace Toronto as I used to be. It's actually a very messed up city.

Has anyone gone on the Redpatch site and looked at the photo of it's founding members. HAHAHAHA. Can you say DORKFEST. Have to give them credit for at least putting down the video games and leaving their mom's basements to go and watch games. Let these Dorks show up and try to start shite before the first Argo game should we ever play at BMO. No fear here that's for bloody sure. I may wear a TFC scarf hanging from my arse.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Has anyone gone on the Redpatch site and looked at the photo of it's founding members. HAHAHAHA. Can you say DORKFEST. Have to give them credit for at least putting down the video games and leaving their mom's basements to go and watch games. Let these Dorks show up and try to start shite before the first Argo game should we ever play at BMO. No fear here that's for bloody sure. I may wear a TFC scarf hanging from my arse.
    LMFAO!!! You are killin me!! This has my vote for funniest post of the year.

Glad you are back posting.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:

Level
    Yes, it was amusing and whoever said their posting is worse than this place could be on it's worst day is true. They may look like nerds but their mod team are the most uninformed people I've ever seen and that's not because we have differing opinions. I've been trying to explain the concept of a Desso surface to one of them and I'm still not sure he gets it.

It was funny to see them schooled time and again by Mulder and king10 and their solution was to ban king10 and I think Mulder is on the hit list. Everyone, even soccer fans like myself who disagrees with them is a troll. At least they don't have the nads to post much at Vs which is a bastion of reasoned debate.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Based on what 1Argoholic said, I don't see these guys being a threat at Argo games...whole lotta yap, no substance. Plus if enough Argo fans show up none of the haters will get in anyway.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    I feel the same way that GilTT and Mark feel about it. It ain't done yet damn it. Get it done now !

I want to be at BMO with pint of ale in one hand and a pint of woad ( yes that's BLUE!) in the other hand. Blue was always Toronto's sports color until the Ruptures changed it and then TFC decided that communism was nice. Blue is t he color !

Lets all sing it:

"Woad's the stuff to show, men.
    Woad to scare your foemen:
    Boil it to a brilliant hue
    And rub it on your back and your abdomen."
    One oar still in the water !

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumblitis View Post
    Based on what 1Argoholic said, I don't see these guys being a threat at Argo games...whole lotta yap, no substance. Plus if enough Argo fans show up none of the haters will get in anyway.
    Don't worry, they are trained on instinct to fall down and keep rolling like they've been shot if you brush against them.

Back on topic, I won't believe it (Argos moving) until I see it, there's been too much water under the bridge.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Perhaps I am mistaken but has the media coverage on the Argo sale dried right up? Not that there was much to begin with. Should Argo fans be concerned that maybe the Argos/CFL are indeed irrelevant in Toronto?

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken but has the media coverage on the Argo sale dried right up? Not that there was much to begin with. Should Argo fans be concerned that maybe the Argos/CFL are indeed irrelevant in Toronto?
    If no one is saying anything what can they really report? If we don't hear anything next week I think then there will be some cause for concern.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    If no one is saying anything what can they really report? If we don't hear anything next week I think then there will be some cause for concern.
    I agree. Next week is supposed to be the deadline for reaching an agreement so that the Argos can move into BMO for 2016 which presumably would include hosting next year's Grey Cup.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gillthethrill
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    I agree. Next week is supposed to be the deadline for reaching an agreement so that the Argos can move into BMO for 2016 which presumably would include hosting next year's Grey Cup.
    Agreed that it means not much at this time, but it shows a) how little interest there currently is in the Argos at this time, b) how the art of investigative journalism has been lost these days.

It's so easy to report on what everyone already knows, but nobody seems to dig deep to get any real news these days. It's become a blogcentric world.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:

Level
    its actually good that no one is talking, that generally means that people r busy working on a deal and committed to getting a deal done.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    considering who the purchasers are and who is blocking it. I would think there is a media gag order on this until something is decided.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    No news is hopefully good news.