Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Just read the Zicarelli blog or editorial or whatever it should be called, because I wouldn't call it a story. Balanced? Fair? Is the Sun going to be purchased by Rogers?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rdavies View Post
    Just read the Zicarelli blog or editorial or whatever it should be called, because I wouldn't call it a story. Balanced? Fair? Is the Sun going to be purchased by Rogers?
    I hate to say this because of the great respect I have for the Sun sports section and how it covers the CFL, but we're at the point where we pretty well have to ignore what Zicarelli writes. Much of it makes little sense, and when opinion and "analysis" strays into the copy, things just get messier.

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Hmm. The active roster goes up by two, but I don't see any indication of the non-QB import/non-import - excuse me... national/international! - numbers. Does it go from 20NI/19I/3QB to 21N/20I/3QB?

Also, only one practice per week will have contact? I don't actually know what the current real-world situation is, but I had assumed there were multiple days of contact drills. Is that true?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    Hmm. The active roster goes up by two, but I don't see any indication of the non-QB import/non-import - excuse me... national/international! - numbers. Does it go from 20NI/19I/3QB to 21N/20I/3QB?

That's what I read ..... Just can't remember where.

The following is a good explanation of the national/international scenario ..... https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cf...232941514.html

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post

Also, only one practice per week will have contact? I don't actually know what the current real-world situation is, but I had assumed there were multiple days of contact drills. Is that true?
    My assumption is that it will be one national and one international added but I would love to see confirmation of that. If you played for Don Matthews, it would be rare to have any contact drills during the season as I recall. It seemed to me as though contact drills were happening less frequently anyway but I am not sure what the average was for those.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force