Hybrid View

New Fan
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hey ubbullrun, how the Bulls look this year? I was thinking of coming down to see them play Baylor. Is there any chance they won't get killed in that game?
    I think the Baylor game will be like Rocky versus Clubber Lang.... The first fight....

UB got killed last year and that was with seven players currently in NFL camps, and one lost CFL'r.. I know Baylor lost a lot but that's going to be a game I need to drink my way through. I guess with it being a friday night on ESPN the school is going to try to make it an event but if the Bulls are still in teh game at the half I will be amazed.

We play enough cupcakes that if you want to see a UB win there is ample opportunity (Norfolk state comes to mind) but I think a better idea might be to pick your trip around the weather and the pregame tailgate concert. Make a day of it...

Honestly it might be worth it to buy seasons tickets and just go when you have time and the weather is nice.

http://www.ubbulls.com/sports/fball/...20140204b6i3m3

* country star Easton Corbin will kick things off on Aug. 30 before the Bulls host Duquesne.
    * September 13 Joe Nichols will perform pregame before the Bulls host national-power Baylor.
    * On September 20, '90s alternative rockers the Spin Doctors will entertain the crowd before the Bulls take on Norfolk State.
    * The 27th is Homecoming Tailgate Concert Series: Three Dog Night
    * November 11th is home against Akron (Tuesday) Tailgate Concert Series: Frankie Ballard

It's 100$ for seven tickets but the only downside is that two of those games are midweek evenings.. The reason I say "might as well get season tickets" is because the Baylor game single tickets are 50$ by themselves while the other game tickets are 20$ each. So really if you do Baylor and any other two games you save money with season tickets.

Here is the teams ticket brouchoue

http://static.psbin.com/9/o/tbe0ms44...ure_Poster.pdf

Im considering taking a trip up to Winnipeg for my first CFL game this year (I live in MN) I just have to get the wife on board...
    Last edited by ubbullrun; 06-12-2014 at 05:03 PM.