Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan87 View Post
    The new PI review was utilized successfully by the Argos last night and eventually led to an Argos touchdown. I'm still uneasy about it even if it benefited the Argos last night.
    I hate the review on PI. Thankfully each team still only has 2 (or 3 if they are successful) challenges a game. What happens in the last 3 minutes though? Can the both call down and take a look at virtually every passing play? That would be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by argotom View Post
    No to be critical, however I noticed Harris did not have the zip and tight spiral on the ball like Gale or Pachall had.
    Pretty much the same thing during his tenure with the Argos and unlike Zach last year.
    Ricky Ray is the best passing QB in the league, and he doesn't have a lot of force on his throws. As long as the read is good, and the balll is thrown on time, it means absolutely nothing.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I hate the review on PI. Thankfully each team still only has 2 (or 3 if they are successful) challenges a game. What happens in the last 3 minutes though? Can the both call down and take a look at virtually every passing play? That would be horrible.
    I believe that a PI review in the last three minutes can only be instigated by one of the teams, providing that they still have a timeout.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force