Reply to Thread
    New Fan
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level

2014 Fantaseh Football

Congrats on the win last night gents! Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that Fantaseh is back for 2014 and we've worked HARD in the off-season to implement some great improvements to our site. To summarize some of the changes and improvements we've made for 2014:

- Free to play. No cost at all. Optional $5.00 fee will get you live stats for the entire year. This fee is literally to just pay the people who are collecting the stats and entering them into our program in real-time.

- Silverlight is GONE. HTML5 is here. This means accessibility from virtually any modern day device. iPad, iPhone, Androids, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops. It does it all.

- Autodraft. Worried you won't be able to make the draft night? No problem - we can set you up for autodraft

- Flex positions: Due to popular demand, we have made the option to enable flex positions. This means a WR could potentially start as your RB, or DS start as a LB, etc.

- Waiver Wire: Also due to popular demand, Free Agents can now be managed via waiver wire on a weekly basis.

With all these improvements, we are super excited for a great 2014 fantasy football experience! If you are too, I would encourage you to go start your FREE league today. www.Fantaseh.ca is where to find us. Any questions at all, post below or find us on facebook and twitter. facebook.com/fantaseh and @fantaseh.

Cheers,

DTB

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Awesome I'm in!