Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

"Prediction Time" Comment

Once upon a time, not all that long ago (before Waters was re-signed), I was concerned about the ultimate state of the 2014 Argonauts. In particular the team seemed to be decidedly losing ground relative to the Tiger-Cats.
    No worries now: I expect the Argonauts to win the East and certainly disagree on this point with the following text:

http://www.cfl.ca/article/prediction...s-annual-picks

I'm also not quite so high on the Als... it looks as though systemic rot is present (i.e., it's past time for post-Popp rejuvenation to occur) that is going to hinder the ample talent on that roster.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo View Post
    Once upon a time, not all that long ago (before Waters was re-signed), I was concerned about the ultimate state of the 2014 Argonauts. In particular the team seemed to be decidedly losing ground relative to the Tiger-Cats.
    No worries now: I expect the Argonauts to win the East and certainly disagree on this point with the following text:

http://www.cfl.ca/article/prediction...s-annual-picks

I'm also not quite so high on the Als... it looks as though systemic rot is present (i.e., it's past time for post-Popp rejuvenation to occur) that is going to hinder the ample talent on that roster.
    Contrary to what Nye says I expect the Argonaut defence to flourish under Tim Burke's watch!!