Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Just want to brag a bit...I went 4-0 in the pool this week!!
    In the pool I am in, I only went 2-2 as I got the Winnipeg and Montreal games wrong. I really should not have picked the Lions given their offensive line woes and their problems winning in Montreal over the last 10 to 15 years. I took a flier on Ottawa and it almost paid off so I have no regrets on that one.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Things I've learned this week ....
    Rouge et noir and Winnipeg ..... It is true, if there isn't any film, then it can be a surprise. But the bombers adjusted well to pull off the win. Drew Willy is doing well thus far ..... Better than Zach
    BC and Montreal ..... BC is just as much of a " new" group as the bombers, R&N, Esks,and the ALS. With the change in coaching and Glenn the new guy in, they can be just as confused as the others. The ALS ..... I hope
    Smith can pick it up , otherwise they may as well have developed a Canadian QB....at least the Canadian would have been familiar with the field and the game.
    Esks and Ticats ..... Hopefully Zach will be back sooner than later. Is Austin just using a more complicated scheme with Zach than with Masoli and LeFevour? The Esks aren't as invincible as they seemed in the first game against the
    Lions.
    As new QBs go, Drew and BoLevi are doing fairly well ..... Zach not so much. ....Troy .... Mmmmmyeh