Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
How did the Ricky Williams signing workout for the Argos...oh yah, it didn't, so just because you sign a big name, it does not build a foundation for success. Dafoe is big because MLSE does what they always do to hide the fact they don't know what they're doing, they're sprinkling money around and telling the media, "look at us, we just threw this much money for this guy," They do the same with their hockey franchise (David Clarkson...anyone) even though they've been at that business for decades, so don't give me this misinforming line.

Trashing another franchise, it's players and fans must help the situation if you use TFC as an example, that's all I saw from their fansites when it came comments regarding the Argos moving to BMO. They make it seem as if they own the stadium even though it was specifically slated to be a multipurpose stadium suitable for soccer and football.
I never said Williams worked out, but it's proof that the Argos are guilty of doing the same things that you dislike about TFC. Luckily for TFC, Defoe is performing so far. Your knowledge just confirmed you are all sour grapes. I understand your frustration and I am not defending some TFC fans, but no need to stoop to their level and don't get mad at me for calling you out on your bull.