Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
Last night seemed to be the worst crowd I've ever seen at a home game. No way was there 16 odd thou there. Everyone I talked to had the same feelings of doom and gloom. Friends that had continued going during the time that we were away. I feel sad for my wife as she couldn't enjoy her teams win because I felt so down.
I wish Cohon or Braley would just open up about what if anything is being done.
I agree, I've been going to Argonauts games for about 20 years and Saturdays game was the worst crowd that I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tennyis View Post
Ottawa Redblacks may have something to do with it as well. I was a Renegades fan before the Argos, when they folded I went to the Argos. I'm sticking with the Argos BUT now I have 4 options to watch the Argos Play

1. Rogers Center (2.5 hr drive)
2. Hamilton (4 hr drive)
3. Ottawa (1.5 hr drive)
4. TV

I plan on going to a game in Hamilton and Ottawa this year to see the new stadiums. The rest I will watch on TV. Last game the Rogers center we had some problems with the staff as well, which I had posted about on here. If the redblacks hadn't come back I would have likely bought a flex pack again but this year my dollars are going to the other teams stadiums, partly due to the new stadiums. We are a family of 5, so it only makes up 10-15 ticket sales (typically do 3 games a year) but I can't help but wonder how many others are in a similar boat? how many Renegades fans are now cheering for the Redblacks instead of the Argos?
Apparently the concessions at TD Place are better and a lot cheaper too. I was told that a King Can of beer is only $3, I'll confirm on Friday.