So on a boring, uneventful Wed. afternoon, Dave Naylor and Dave Hodge decided to open the TSN1050 phone lines . I only caught the last 10 minutes, but the question was on the Argos ..... I'm not sure of the exact question.
It seemed they were surprised, as the phone lines were lit up within seconds of them announcing the hour was dedicated the Argos.... And the lines stayed on and full with new callers for the whole hour. They had to cut them off at the end of the hour.

The few moments that I caught showed fans true to the double blue. Not necessarily season ticket holders, but ones that knew the team, followed them whenever and however they could, and also provide suggestions for a bigger following.
The couple thoughts I heard, included.... Better identification with the team members and exposure to their stories so that the fans could identify with them more regularly.
Another issue was exposing more local football teams to the Argos in cheaper seats ... Possibly opening the 500 series of seats at a very cheap price. Get the younger groups into the game .
They commented that there are many issues like traffic and stadium, that are uncontrollable... But the fans need to care more about the team. Specifically, caring when they lose... Those are Hodges words.
In their summarizing, it seemed they received many calls from passionate fans. So there are more out in the GTA.
It was a pleasure to hear and it was much more optimistic than some threads on this forum. One comment included, that younger people don't want to be part of something that has a depressing attitude around it ....

So my thoughts after hearing the small portion at the end of the program..... We need to be sure our threads don't get hijacked from the disbelievers and get negative. ..... I'd like to check later if I can hear the rest of the program .... There are more Argos fans than we think .... Perhaps we can push this to a fan revolution.... ...okay maybe I'm stretching this, it was a long day at work