Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
What would raising his game look like? Somehow completing a pass to a guy who is not open or ran the wrong route? Forcing throws through the arms of defensive linemen who are mauling the o-line AND getting their arms in the lanes? Sprouting wings on his feet?
C'mon Paul. You said "Ricky is struggling right now. Obviously the plethora of new receivers is not helping but he seems a bit off"

You and I are seeing the same thing. I am saying the same thing, and so are several others. Taking into consideration that he's lost all his starting receivers, he still "seems a bit off".

The only point I'm trying to make is that this is the worst possible time for him to be "a bit off". When you have a lot of injuries you need your best guys to be at their very best.

So given all the injuries, Ricky raising his game = Ricky not looking a bit off anymore.

That's not too much to ask from the league's highest-paid player, and I think he knows it, and I fully expect him to play better going forward, because he's a consummate pro.