Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Boatman
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Disappointed in what we saw from Brazill. Didn't play at a high level and couldn't be trusted on kick returns.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    I notice all the members of the PR have been released with the exception of OL Brannon Braxton & big WR Mark Harrison. Well Wobbler, the Robert Gill experiment appears to have ended

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    I notice all the members of the PR have been released with the exception of OL Brannon Braxton & big WR Mark Harrison. Well Wobbler, the Robert Gill experiment appears to have ended
    We'll see! Guys that are "familiar with our offense" have a habit of reappearing on the roster. I sincerely hope that our talent and health levels will be sufficiently improved that we don't need him next year, though.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Well there is an article on NFL abuse mentioning former Argo, Brandon Underwood who had a strange release. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/18/sp...pped.html?_r=0
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    Well there is an article on NFL abuse mentioning former Argo, Brandon Underwood who had a strange release. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/18/sp...pped.html?_r=0
    Both of the players mentioned are now in the CFL. I didn't realize that Underwood had been picked up by Calgary. Hopefully he has no problem finding their practice field. Underwood, of course, has some tweets about this article:

Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Both of the players mentioned are now in the CFL. I didn't realize that Underwood had been picked up by Calgary. Hopefully he has no problem finding their practice field. Underwood, of course, has some tweets about this article:

Have to wonder why CFL (or any team) would sign a guy like this, I suspect they "overlook" a lot of these issues due to the NFL resume, regarding Underwood in particular his play with Toronto was rather underwhelming to be kind.
    Sure he wants to "let the past die" and simply carry on playing football, I'm glad articles and incidence such as these are exposed, to me it also should cause embarrassment to organizations such as Toronto for actually signing him.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Have to wonder why CFL (or any team) would sign a guy like this, I suspect they "overlook" a lot of these issues due to the NFL resume, regarding Underwood in particular his play with Toronto was rather underwhelming to be kind.
    Sure he wants to "let the past die" and simply carry on playing football, I'm glad articles and incidence such as these are exposed, to me it also should cause embarrassment to organizations such as Toronto for actually signing him.
    I tend to agree, Argo57. Underwood seems like an individual who refuses to take individual responsibility for his mistakes when you look at the incidents with his wife along with the practice field incident with the Argos. It seems to always be someone else's fault. I get the idea of giving people a second chance but it seems as though these second chances in football, more often than not, don't end well. I think that it comes down to whether the player has matured or not. Underwood still seems to have some growing up to do.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Can't help but wonder if Brazill asked for his release. As a former NFLer, he may have felt slighted to not be on the starting receiving core.
    I think the Colts asked for his release. He was back on their roster Nov 17. The Argos then signed S David Sims who had been with the Colts. Low grade trade?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I think the Colts asked for his release. He was back on their roster Nov 17. The Argos then signed S David Sims who had been with the Colts. Low grade trade?
    There is no sign of Brazill on the Colts' current roster: http://www.colts.com/team/roster.html

He was supposed to be suspended for this entire NFL season anyway.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    There is no sign of Brazill on the Colts' current roster: http://www.colts.com/team/roster.html

He was supposed to be suspended for this entire NFL season anyway.
    His suspension was lifted November 17, 2014 according to the Colts web site I viewed.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    His suspension was lifted November 17, 2014 according to the Colts web site I viewed.
    TSN ----- NFL ---- Indianapolis Colts ---- Transactions. November 17 Lavon Brazill suspension lifted. BTW I wonder how he was allowed to play in the CFL while under suspension in the NFL. I thought the Ricky Williams saga changed that loop hole.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:

Level
    TSN ----- NFL ---- Indianapolis Colts ---- Transactions. November 17 Lavon Brazill suspension lifted. BTW I wonder how he was allowed to play in the CFL while under suspension in the NFL. I thought the Ricky Williams saga changed that loop hole.
    I think the difference between Brazill & Williams is this...Brazill was suspended, then cut by the Colts, thus making him a FA, allowing him to sign anywhere except the NFL. Williams was suspended, never cut by Miami, thus he was still property of the NFL's Dolphins.