Holy smokes, the Redblacks had tons of chances to put this game away including putting themselves in scoring position after a big gain from Matt Carter with under 2 minutes to only fumble and lose the football inside the Edmonton 20. Shhesh, there are now two 1-5 teams in the east or is Ottawa 1-6, but 3 teams that still have 1 win. Hamilton has lost 2 games by single digit with Western teams and now Ottawa loses another one.

These teams in the west are not that much better. The media people that just look at the standings and don't even bother watching the games don't know what they're talking about. Edmonton and Winnipeg have started hot but the Bombers have already started cooling off. They could be 4-4 easily as Hamilton should have beaten them at home...that was another 1 point loss by an east team to a west team. They've lost 2 in a row, and I really think they'll be hard pressed to win 10 games, maybe even 9. The top teams in the west are in fact the other 3. BC started slow but they are better than Edmonton and Winnipeg imo. Saskatchewan has a solid defence and have also exposed Winnipeg's poor run defence last week along with the Argos this week. Calgary is a solid team that can win games even when Bo Levi Mitchell is not even near his best. They are the closest to being scary good right now.

In the east, I think it will be Toronto and Hamilton who will get their act together. The Argos have put a 2 game win streak. The Cats are frustrated and taking a lot of penalties like the rest of the league but are better than their 1-5 record. I really hope Ottawa and Montreal can do well enough to avoid a crossover.

Is Halifax going to have a footprint for a stadium approved so that the league can grow to 10 teams with 5 teams in each division, then we can stop talking about this crossover BS.