Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argotom View Post
    They never had a chance even with that early lead back in June.
    Again all hype no substance not only this year but last year and all perpetrated and you have to give the Rogers machine as much as I hate to say it,..........credit?
    With the stupid masses not knowing falling all over themselves for this team.
    I can't stand the Jays or baseball in general, but how is having an actual lead in June all hype and no substance? Of course they had a chance. They just blew it big time.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argolio View Post
    I can't stand the Jays or baseball in general, but how is having an actual lead in June all hype and no substance? Of course they had a chance. They just blew it big time.
    It wan a brief run, an anomaly and this team was never as good as the hype from 2013 onward.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    This poster constantly takes pleasure in the misfortunes of others. If it isn't Argo blue, it's the devil. What a terrible outlook and way of life.

Absolutely this poster does and will continue as some others have as well.
    Especially when it comes to Rogers, even MLSE who have taken shots at the Argos and look how the team has been treated with no respect.
    And you poster, I guess you have no issue with this type of treatment, being anti CFL and Argos?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    I would say that the Jays are who everyone thought they were - a .500 team. They underperformed last year but have pretty much attained their potential this year.

Now it is time for more focus in the Toronto sports media on the Argos although I realize that detailed analyses of Leafs' preseason games will begin next week.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force