Just because someone does not post here, it certainly does not mean they've never followed football. Too suggest that someone does not know what they are talking about because they are complaining about coaching for this years Argos and the standard of play is what I'd call ridiculous. The play throughout most games in the CFL has been pretty poor this season and I've watched the CFL for decades. It has not been this bad since the Renegades were in the league in 2005, which leads me to wonder whether there is enough decent players for 9 teams, let alone 10. I understand the NFL has increased the practice roster for this season which means many young players that may have been available in years past after final cuts there will not be available this season.

Going back to coaching, Milanovich has looked like a deer in the headlights during the second quarter of many games this season and an argument can be made that he has been outcoached by all his previous assistants who've gotten head coaching gigs this season. Sure the Argos bounced back in the fourth quarter in that home win vs Winnipeg, but Winnipeg was coming off a short week because that game was played on a Tuesday. The team has also been flat starting many games and have not played strong for a full 60 minute effort this season, save for their first win vs Saskatchewan in week 2.